Dawnbreaker Password Policy:
Dawnbreaker's new computer systems will require strong passwords to help secure our network and protect data and resources from unauthorized access. A strong password has 3 requirements:
- Minimum Length: Passwords must be at least 7 characters in length.
- Complexity: Passwords cannot contain all or part of a user's account name and must contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Numerals (0 through 9)
- Non-alphanumeric characters (such as !, $, #, %)
Having Trouble Creating a Password?
If you are having trouble creating a password that meets these complexity requirements, try to think of it as a pass-PHRASE. What is a pass-phrase you ask? Let's take a look at some:
All of these examples would meet our Password policy.
- I Love My Mac!
- I drink 1 cup of coffee
- Go Bills?