Commercial Crew & Cargo Space Act Agreements
The following lists commercial space companies that have signed Space Act Agreements with NASA to develop capabilities to transport goods and people to low Earth orbit.
Commercial Crew Development (CCDev) Space Act Agreements
- Blue Origin
- Paragon Space Development Corporation
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Space Systems
- The Boeing Company
- United Launch Alliance
Commercial Orbital Transportation Services Demonstration (COTS)
- Space Exploration Technologies Corp.
- Orbital Corporation
- Kistler Aerospace Corporation and Rocketplane Limited, Inc.
Commercial Space Transportation Capabilities Agreements
- Transformation Space Corporation
- PACEHAB Transportation
- SpaceDev, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sierra Nevada Corporation
- Constellation Services International, Inc.
Source: NASA C3PO Space Act agreements
For more information on NASA Space Agreement, please click here
KL (December 2010)